Fwd: BAE Systems Health & Wellness Fair

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2012
      Anyone interested in helping with this?   Work together on something?

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Connaker, Schon (US SSA)" <schon.connaker@...>
      Subject: BAE Systems Health & Wellness Fair
      Date: September 27, 2012 01:05:25 PMCDT

      Dear Sir or Madam:

      BAE Systems will be hosting a Health & Wellness Fair for its employees on Wednesday, Oct. 24th from 11:00am – 1:00pm at our campus at 6500 Tracor Lane in Austin. Our goal is to engage and enlighten our employees on the many healthy choices that Austin and the surrounding areas have to offer. We will promote everything from nutrition to exercise and clubs and events.

      As part of the Health and Wellness community in the Austin area, we would like to invite Central Texas Geochachers to participate as a vendor. There is no charge to participate. We are expecting from 150 – 300 employees to attend the Fair. Door prize donations will be accepted but are not mandatory.

      Please RSVP by October 5th if you would like to participate.

      A packet containing building location, maps, and additional information will be e-mailed to all participants the week of October 8, 2012.

      If you require additional information, please contact me at 512-929-2136.

      Thank you,

      Schon Connaker
      Wellness Committee
      BAE Systems