Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 12K, 15K, and 25K

    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 1, 2012
      One log at a time, Esther. One log at a time.
      Now, I need you to put some nice easy caches near to here -- oh, for the 4th, 12th, 29th, & 31st... We'll discuss November later... =nudge wink=
      Your BAT cache saved my date tonight!!! Thanks!

      BarbJ=decided THIS is the year to fill in the calendar=Tygress