12K, 15K, and 25K

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 1, 2012
      I have been a little out of touch lately with a few non-geocaching commitments and I missed some important milestones - sorry!

      A huge CONGRATULATIONS to Julie, Melanie, and Barb on their momentous achievements!!!! WTG Ladies!!!!!

      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 1, 2012
        One log at a time, Esther. One log at a time.
        Now, I need you to put some nice easy caches near to here -- oh, for the 4th, 12th, 29th, & 31st... We'll discuss November later... =nudge wink=
        Your BAT cache saved my date tonight!!! Thanks!

        BarbJ=decided THIS is the year to fill in the calendar=Tygress

        I have been a little out of touch lately with a few non-geocaching commitments and I missed some important milestones - sorry!

        A huge CONGRATULATIONS to Julie, Melanie, and Barb on their momentous achievements!!!! WTG Ladies!!!!!

        --- In mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com, ROGER CROZIER <footnotes.coach@...> wrote:

        > Be sure to ask Mrs. Captain Picard how extra tasty cache number 25,000 was!
        >
        > Footnotes coach
        > Roger

        Green Coffee Diet REVEALED
        Is Green Coffee the BEST way to Burn Fat? Can it Make you Thinner?
        consumershealthchoices.com