Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 15K for ACCLanMan!

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
      Congrats on the awesome milestone! Cache on!

      Shawn/s6sputnik

      In a message dated 10/1/2012 10:04:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time, gumbietygress@... writes:

      I'm more of a string player, is all...

      (thanks)

      BarbJ =or give a little whistle= Tygress

      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
        Congrats to both Tygress and ACCLanMan for the HUGE accomplishments! You are inspirations to us all!
      • Greg Jewett
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 2, 2012
          Congrats Barb and ACCLanMan!!!

          I have posted both milestones to the website.

          Greg Jewett
          Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
          (512) 627-7290
          geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
          http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 2, 2012
            When you see me coming away from a cache looking like I lost a fight with a wild cat (green briar), I'd be an example of how NOT to do it!!!
            Oh well, ain't good cachin' without sticks in your hair!

            BarbJ =oh yeah, cozy up to the PI, Fate ain't tested enough= Tygress

            Congrats to both Tygress and ACCLanMan for the HUGE accomplishments! You are inspirations to us all!

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)