RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 15K for ACCLanMan!

    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
      I'm more of a string player, is all...

      (thanks)

      BarbJ =or give a little whistle= Tygress

      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
        Congrats on the awesome milestone! Cache on!

        Shawn/s6sputnik

        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
          Congrats to both Tygress and ACCLanMan for the HUGE accomplishments! You are inspirations to us all!
        • Greg Jewett
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 2, 2012
            Congrats Barb and ACCLanMan!!!

            I have posted both milestones to the website.

            Greg Jewett
            Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
            (512) 627-7290
            geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
            http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 2, 2012
              When you see me coming away from a cache looking like I lost a fight with a wild cat (green briar), I'd be an example of how NOT to do it!!!
              Oh well, ain't good cachin' without sticks in your hair!

              BarbJ =oh yeah, cozy up to the PI, Fate ain't tested enough= Tygress

              Congrats to both Tygress and ACCLanMan for the HUGE accomplishments! You are inspirations to us all!

              <*> Your email settings:
                 Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                 (Yahoo! ID required)