Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 15K for ACCLanMan!

    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
      I *like* Idaho...
      BarbJ =it's close to 'home'= Tygress

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: Jana Fite <cybercat@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 15K for ACCLanMan!
      Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 14:44:01 -0500

      On 10/1/2012 2:19 PM, Russ Jernigan wrote:

      well then, we need to give another round of applause for Tygress as well!  I expect Team WATT to be planning their next vacation around Idaho to log 4,000 caches soon!

      What Barb didn't mention is that, a few caches early, she (Barb) slipped past the 12K mark.

      Russ the Waterweasel

      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
        It'll play.
        I didn't track as carefully as Mel... I'll know which cache it was only after/as I log them.  It was nifty to cross milestones together, though.  And Russ t'ain't far behind.

        BarbJ=12K and counting=Tygress

        What Barb didn't mention is that, a few caches early, she (Barb) slipped past the 12K mark.

        Russ the Waterweasel

        53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
        consumerproducts.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
          I'm more of a string player, is all...

          (thanks)

          BarbJ =or give a little whistle= Tygress

          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
            Congrats on the awesome milestone! Cache on!

            Shawn/s6sputnik

            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
              Congrats to both Tygress and ACCLanMan for the HUGE accomplishments! You are inspirations to us all!
            • Greg Jewett
              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 2, 2012
                Congrats Barb and ACCLanMan!!!

                I have posted both milestones to the website.

                Greg Jewett
                Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
                (512) 627-7290
                geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
                http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 2, 2012
                  When you see me coming away from a cache looking like I lost a fight with a wild cat (green briar), I'd be an example of how NOT to do it!!!
                  Oh well, ain't good cachin' without sticks in your hair!

                  BarbJ =oh yeah, cozy up to the PI, Fate ain't tested enough= Tygress

                  Congrats to both Tygress and ACCLanMan for the HUGE accomplishments! You are inspirations to us all!

                  <*> Your email settings:
                     Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                     (Yahoo! ID required)