Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 15K for ACCLanMan!

    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
      Pictures?!?
      We were CACHING!!!!
      BarbJ/Tygress

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: Paul Albers <palbers@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 15K for ACCLanMan!
      Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 11:27:46 -0500

      WooHoo! WTG!!

      Awesome accomplishment. Looking forward to reading the logs, seeing the
      likely photos of the adventures had while conquering this milestone.

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      gumbietygress@... wrote:

      Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
      But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!� (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)
      BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

      53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
      consumerproducts.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
        I *like* Idaho...
        BarbJ =it's close to 'home'= Tygress

        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
          It'll play.
          I didn't track as carefully as Mel... I'll know which cache it was only after/as I log them.  It was nifty to cross milestones together, though.  And Russ t'ain't far behind.

          BarbJ=12K and counting=Tygress

          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
            I'm more of a string player, is all...

            (thanks)

            BarbJ =or give a little whistle= Tygress

            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
              Congrats on the awesome milestone! Cache on!

              Shawn/s6sputnik

              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                Congrats to both Tygress and ACCLanMan for the HUGE accomplishments! You are inspirations to us all!
              • Greg Jewett
                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 2, 2012
                  Congrats Barb and ACCLanMan!!!

                  I have posted both milestones to the website.

                  Greg Jewett
                  Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
                  (512) 627-7290
                  geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
                  http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 2, 2012
                    When you see me coming away from a cache looking like I lost a fight with a wild cat (green briar), I'd be an example of how NOT to do it!!!
                    Oh well, ain't good cachin' without sticks in your hair!

                    BarbJ =oh yeah, cozy up to the PI, Fate ain't tested enough= Tygress

                    Congrats to both Tygress and ACCLanMan for the HUGE accomplishments! You are inspirations to us all!

                    <*> Your email settings:
                       Individual Email | Traditional

                    <*> To change settings online go to:
                       (Yahoo! ID required)