Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 15K for ACCLanMan!

  • Jana Fite
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
      On 10/1/2012 2:19 PM, Russ Jernigan wrote:

      well then, we need to give another round of applause for Tygress as well!  I expect Team WATT to be planning their next vacation around Idaho to log 4,000 caches soon!

      What Barb didn't mention is that, a few caches early, she (Barb) slipped past the 12K mark.

      Russ the Waterweasel

      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
        Pictures?!?
        We were CACHING!!!!
        BarbJ/Tygress

        Awesome accomplishment. Looking forward to reading the logs, seeing the
        likely photos of the adventures had while conquering this milestone.

        -paul
        HiDude_98

        gumbietygress@... wrote:

        Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
        But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!� (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)
        BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

        53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
        consumerproducts.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
          I *like* Idaho...
          BarbJ =it's close to 'home'= Tygress

          Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
          But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

          BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

          Woman is 53 But Looks 25
          ConsumerLifestyleMag.com

          Green Coffee Diet REVEALED
          Is Green Coffee the BEST way to Burn Fat? Can it Make you Thinner?
          consumershealthchoices.com
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
            It'll play.
            I didn't track as carefully as Mel... I'll know which cache it was only after/as I log them.  It was nifty to cross milestones together, though.  And Russ t'ain't far behind.

            BarbJ=12K and counting=Tygress

            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
              I'm more of a string player, is all...

              (thanks)

              BarbJ =or give a little whistle= Tygress

              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                Congrats on the awesome milestone! Cache on!

                Shawn/s6sputnik

                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                  Congrats to both Tygress and ACCLanMan for the HUGE accomplishments! You are inspirations to us all!
                • Greg Jewett
                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 2, 2012
                    Congrats Barb and ACCLanMan!!!

                    I have posted both milestones to the website.

                    Greg Jewett
                    Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
                    (512) 627-7290
                    geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
                    http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

                    Message 9 of 18 , Oct 2, 2012
                      When you see me coming away from a cache looking like I lost a fight with a wild cat (green briar), I'd be an example of how NOT to do it!!!
                      Oh well, ain't good cachin' without sticks in your hair!

                      BarbJ =oh yeah, cozy up to the PI, Fate ain't tested enough= Tygress

                      Congrats to both Tygress and ACCLanMan for the HUGE accomplishments! You are inspirations to us all!

                      <*> Your email settings:
                         Individual Email | Traditional

                      <*> To change settings online go to:
                         (Yahoo! ID required)