Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 15K for ACCLanMan!

  • Kay Dennis
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
      Raise my glass in honor of another fabulous landmark!

      Congrats ACClanMan!

      Kay/parrothedkay

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 1, 2012, at 11:27 AM, Paul Albers <palbers@...> wrote:

      WooHoo! WTG!!

      Awesome accomplishment. Looking forward to reading the logs, seeing the
      likely photos of the adventures had while conquering this milestone.

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      gumbietygress@... wrote:

      Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
      But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

      BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

    • J Crozier
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
        Toot, TOOT!  Sweet milestone, Barb!

        On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

        What Barb didn't mention is that, a few caches early, she (Barb) slipped past the 12K mark.

        Russ the Waterweasel

      • Jana Fite
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
          On 10/1/2012 2:19 PM, Russ Jernigan wrote:

          well then, we need to give another round of applause for Tygress as well!  I expect Team WATT to be planning their next vacation around Idaho to log 4,000 caches soon!

          What Barb didn't mention is that, a few caches early, she (Barb) slipped past the 12K mark.

          Russ the Waterweasel

          Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
          But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

          BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

          Woman is 53 But Looks 25
          ConsumerLifestyleMag.com

          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
            Pictures?!?
            We were CACHING!!!!
            BarbJ/Tygress

            gumbietygress@... wrote:

            Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
            But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!� (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)
            BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

            53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
            consumerproducts.com
            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
              I *like* Idaho...
              BarbJ =it's close to 'home'= Tygress

              Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
              But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

              BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

              Woman is 53 But Looks 25
              ConsumerLifestyleMag.com

              Green Coffee Diet REVEALED
              Is Green Coffee the BEST way to Burn Fat? Can it Make you Thinner?
              consumershealthchoices.com
              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                It'll play.
                I didn't track as carefully as Mel... I'll know which cache it was only after/as I log them.  It was nifty to cross milestones together, though.  And Russ t'ain't far behind.

                BarbJ=12K and counting=Tygress

                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                  I'm more of a string player, is all...

                  (thanks)

                  BarbJ =or give a little whistle= Tygress

                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                    Congrats on the awesome milestone! Cache on!

                    Shawn/s6sputnik

                    Message 9 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                      Congrats to both Tygress and ACCLanMan for the HUGE accomplishments! You are inspirations to us all!
                    • Greg Jewett
                      Message 10 of 18 , Oct 2, 2012
                        Congrats Barb and ACCLanMan!!!

                        I have posted both milestones to the website.

                        Greg Jewett
                        Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
                        (512) 627-7290
                        geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
                        http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

                        Message 11 of 18 , Oct 2, 2012
                          When you see me coming away from a cache looking like I lost a fight with a wild cat (green briar), I'd be an example of how NOT to do it!!!
                          Oh well, ain't good cachin' without sticks in your hair!

                          BarbJ =oh yeah, cozy up to the PI, Fate ain't tested enough= Tygress

                          Congrats to both Tygress and ACCLanMan for the HUGE accomplishments! You are inspirations to us all!

                          <*> Your email settings:
                             Individual Email | Traditional

                          <*> To change settings online go to:
                             (Yahoo! ID required)