Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 15K for ACCLanMan!

  • Kay Dennis
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
      Raise my glass in honor of another fabulous landmark!

      Congrats ACClanMan!

      Kay/parrothedkay

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 1, 2012, at 11:27 AM, Paul Albers <palbers@...> wrote:

      WooHoo! WTG!!

      Awesome accomplishment. Looking forward to reading the logs, seeing the
      likely photos of the adventures had while conquering this milestone.

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      gumbietygress@... wrote:

      Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
      But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

      BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
        What Barb didn't mention is that, a few caches early, she (Barb) slipped past the 12K mark.

        Russ the Waterweasel

        Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
        But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

        BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

        Woman is 53 But Looks 25
        ConsumerLifestyleMag.com

      • Jay Bingham
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012

          I guess that she is just too modest to toot her own horn.

          So here is a toot of the horn to her: Woo Woo.

          --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX

          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
            Toot, TOOT!  Sweet milestone, Barb!

            On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

            What Barb didn't mention is that, a few caches early, she (Barb) slipped past the 12K mark.

            Russ the Waterweasel

          • Jana Fite
            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012

              well then, we need to give another round of applause for Tygress as well!  I expect Team WATT to be planning their next vacation around Idaho to log 4,000 caches soon!

              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                Pictures?!?
                We were CACHING!!!!
                BarbJ/Tygress

                gumbietygress@... wrote:

                Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
                But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!� (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)
                BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

                53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
                consumerproducts.com
                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                  I *like* Idaho...
                  BarbJ =it's close to 'home'= Tygress

                  Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
                  But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

                  BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

                  Woman is 53 But Looks 25
                  ConsumerLifestyleMag.com

                  Green Coffee Diet REVEALED
                  Is Green Coffee the BEST way to Burn Fat? Can it Make you Thinner?
                  consumershealthchoices.com
                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                    It'll play.
                    I didn't track as carefully as Mel... I'll know which cache it was only after/as I log them.  It was nifty to cross milestones together, though.  And Russ t'ain't far behind.

                    BarbJ=12K and counting=Tygress

                    Message 9 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                      I'm more of a string player, is all...

                      (thanks)

                      BarbJ =or give a little whistle= Tygress

                      I guess that she is just too modest to toot her own horn.

                      So here is a toot of the horn to her: Woo Woo.

                      --| Jay /\\ Bing-GTX
                      |+| Georgetown, TX USA

                      What Barb didn't mention is that, a few caches early, she (Barb) slipped past the 12K mark.

                      Russ the Waterweasel

                      Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.

                      But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

                      BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

                      Woman is 53 But Looks 25
                      ConsumerLifestyleMag.com

                      Little Green Pill Burns Fat
                      How This Weird Bean Extract Can Make You Thinner
                      consumershealthchoices.com
                    • shawnolsen@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                        Congrats on the awesome milestone! Cache on!

                        Shawn/s6sputnik

                        Message 11 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                          Congrats to both Tygress and ACCLanMan for the HUGE accomplishments! You are inspirations to us all!
                        • Greg Jewett
                          Message 12 of 18 , Oct 2, 2012
                            Congrats Barb and ACCLanMan!!!

                            I have posted both milestones to the website.

                            Greg Jewett
                            Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
                            (512) 627-7290
                            geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
                            http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

                            Message 13 of 18 , Oct 2, 2012
                              When you see me coming away from a cache looking like I lost a fight with a wild cat (green briar), I'd be an example of how NOT to do it!!!
                              Oh well, ain't good cachin' without sticks in your hair!

                              BarbJ =oh yeah, cozy up to the PI, Fate ain't tested enough= Tygress

                              Congrats to both Tygress and ACCLanMan for the HUGE accomplishments! You are inspirations to us all!

                              <*> Your email settings:
                                 Individual Email | Traditional

                              <*> To change settings online go to:
                                 (Yahoo! ID required)