Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 15K for ACCLanMan!

  • Kay Dennis
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
      Raise my glass in honor of another fabulous landmark!

      Congrats ACClanMan!

      Kay/parrothedkay

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 1, 2012, at 11:27 AM, Paul Albers <palbers@...> wrote:

      WooHoo! WTG!!

      Awesome accomplishment. Looking forward to reading the logs, seeing the
      likely photos of the adventures had while conquering this milestone.

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      gumbietygress@... wrote:

      Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
      But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

      BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

    • J Crozier
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
        That's so exciting!  I have the coolest photo of when she hit her 5,000th cache.  And that wasn't all that long ago!  Way to go, Melanie!

        Cheers,

        On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 11:13 AM, gumbietygress@... <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

        Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
        But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

        BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

        Woman is 53 But Looks 25
        ConsumerLifestyleMag.com

      • Esther Lopez

          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
            What Barb didn't mention is that, a few caches early, she (Barb) slipped past the 12K mark.

            Russ the Waterweasel

            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012

              I guess that she is just too modest to toot her own horn.

              So here is a toot of the horn to her: Woo Woo.

              --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX

              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                Toot, TOOT!  Sweet milestone, Barb!

                On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                What Barb didn't mention is that, a few caches early, she (Barb) slipped past the 12K mark.

                Russ the Waterweasel

              • Jana Fite
                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012

                  well then, we need to give another round of applause for Tygress as well!  I expect Team WATT to be planning their next vacation around Idaho to log 4,000 caches soon!

                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                    Pictures?!?
                    We were CACHING!!!!
                    BarbJ/Tygress

                    gumbietygress@... wrote:

                    Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
                    But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!� (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)
                    BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

                    53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
                    consumerproducts.com
                    Message 9 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                      I *like* Idaho...
                      BarbJ =it's close to 'home'= Tygress

                      Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
                      But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

                      BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

                      Woman is 53 But Looks 25
                      ConsumerLifestyleMag.com

                      Green Coffee Diet REVEALED
                      Is Green Coffee the BEST way to Burn Fat? Can it Make you Thinner?
                      consumershealthchoices.com
                      Message 10 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                        It'll play.
                        I didn't track as carefully as Mel... I'll know which cache it was only after/as I log them.  It was nifty to cross milestones together, though.  And Russ t'ain't far behind.

                        BarbJ=12K and counting=Tygress

                        Message 11 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                          I'm more of a string player, is all...

                          (thanks)

                          BarbJ =or give a little whistle= Tygress

                          I guess that she is just too modest to toot her own horn.

                          So here is a toot of the horn to her: Woo Woo.

                          --| Jay /\\ Bing-GTX
                          |+| Georgetown, TX USA

                          What Barb didn't mention is that, a few caches early, she (Barb) slipped past the 12K mark.

                          Russ the Waterweasel

                          Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.

                          But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

                          BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

                          Woman is 53 But Looks 25
                          ConsumerLifestyleMag.com

                          Little Green Pill Burns Fat
                          How This Weird Bean Extract Can Make You Thinner
                          consumershealthchoices.com
                        • shawnolsen@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                            Congrats on the awesome milestone! Cache on!

                            Shawn/s6sputnik

                            Message 13 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                              Congrats to both Tygress and ACCLanMan for the HUGE accomplishments! You are inspirations to us all!
                            • Greg Jewett
                              Message 14 of 18 , Oct 2, 2012
                                Congrats Barb and ACCLanMan!!!

                                I have posted both milestones to the website.

                                Greg Jewett
                                Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
                                (512) 627-7290
                                geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
                                http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

                                Message 15 of 18 , Oct 2, 2012
                                  When you see me coming away from a cache looking like I lost a fight with a wild cat (green briar), I'd be an example of how NOT to do it!!!
                                  Oh well, ain't good cachin' without sticks in your hair!

                                  BarbJ =oh yeah, cozy up to the PI, Fate ain't tested enough= Tygress

                                  Congrats to both Tygress and ACCLanMan for the HUGE accomplishments! You are inspirations to us all!

                                  <*> Your email settings:
                                     Individual Email | Traditional

                                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                                     (Yahoo! ID required)