Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 15K for ACCLanMan!

  • Kay Dennis
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
      Raise my glass in honor of another fabulous landmark!

      Congrats ACClanMan!

      Kay/parrothedkay

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 1, 2012, at 11:27 AM, Paul Albers <palbers@...> wrote:

      WooHoo! WTG!!

      Awesome accomplishment. Looking forward to reading the logs, seeing the
      likely photos of the adventures had while conquering this milestone.

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      gumbietygress@... wrote:

      Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
      But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

      BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

    • Jana Fite
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
        On 10/1/2012 11:13 AM, gumbietygress@... wrote:

        she's been a ball of fire lately!  You deserve a big congrats, Melanie!

        Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
        But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

        BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

        Woman is 53 But Looks 25
        ConsumerLifestyleMag.com

      • J Crozier

            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
              What Barb didn't mention is that, a few caches early, she (Barb) slipped past the 12K mark.

              Russ the Waterweasel

              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012

                I guess that she is just too modest to toot her own horn.

                So here is a toot of the horn to her: Woo Woo.

                --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX

                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                  Toot, TOOT!  Sweet milestone, Barb!

                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012

                    well then, we need to give another round of applause for Tygress as well!  I expect Team WATT to be planning their next vacation around Idaho to log 4,000 caches soon!

                    Message 9 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                      Pictures?!?
                      We were CACHING!!!!
                      BarbJ/Tygress

                      gumbietygress@... wrote:

                      Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
                      But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!� (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)
                      BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

                      53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
                      consumerproducts.com
                      Message 10 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                        I *like* Idaho...
                        BarbJ =it's close to 'home'= Tygress

                        Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
                        But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

                        BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

                        Woman is 53 But Looks 25
                        ConsumerLifestyleMag.com

                        Green Coffee Diet REVEALED
                        Is Green Coffee the BEST way to Burn Fat? Can it Make you Thinner?
                        consumershealthchoices.com
                        Message 11 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                          It'll play.
                          I didn't track as carefully as Mel... I'll know which cache it was only after/as I log them.  It was nifty to cross milestones together, though.  And Russ t'ain't far behind.

                          BarbJ=12K and counting=Tygress

                          Message 12 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                            I'm more of a string player, is all...

                            (thanks)

                            BarbJ =or give a little whistle= Tygress

                            I guess that she is just too modest to toot her own horn.

                            So here is a toot of the horn to her: Woo Woo.

                            --| Jay /\\ Bing-GTX
                            |+| Georgetown, TX USA

                            What Barb didn't mention is that, a few caches early, she (Barb) slipped past the 12K mark.

                            Russ the Waterweasel

                            Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.

                            But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

                            BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

                            Woman is 53 But Looks 25
                            ConsumerLifestyleMag.com

                            Little Green Pill Burns Fat
                            How This Weird Bean Extract Can Make You Thinner
                            consumershealthchoices.com
                          • shawnolsen@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                              Congrats on the awesome milestone! Cache on!

                              Shawn/s6sputnik

                              Message 14 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                                Congrats to both Tygress and ACCLanMan for the HUGE accomplishments! You are inspirations to us all!
                              • Greg Jewett
                                Message 15 of 18 , Oct 2, 2012
                                  Congrats Barb and ACCLanMan!!!

                                  I have posted both milestones to the website.

                                  Greg Jewett
                                  Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
                                  (512) 627-7290
                                  geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
                                  http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Oct 2, 2012
                                    When you see me coming away from a cache looking like I lost a fight with a wild cat (green briar), I'd be an example of how NOT to do it!!!
                                    Oh well, ain't good cachin' without sticks in your hair!

                                    BarbJ =oh yeah, cozy up to the PI, Fate ain't tested enough= Tygress

                                    Congrats to both Tygress and ACCLanMan for the HUGE accomplishments! You are inspirations to us all!

                                    <*> Your email settings:
                                       Individual Email | Traditional

                                    <*> To change settings online go to:
                                       (Yahoo! ID required)