15K for ACCLanMan!

    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
      Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
      But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

      BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

      Woman is 53 But Looks 25
      ConsumerLifestyleMag.com
    • Paul Albers
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
        WooHoo! WTG!!

        Awesome accomplishment. Looking forward to reading the logs, seeing the
        likely photos of the adventures had while conquering this milestone.

        -paul
        HiDude_98

        gumbietygress@... wrote:
        Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
        But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

        BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress
      • Kay Dennis
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
          Raise my glass in honor of another fabulous landmark!

          Congrats ACClanMan!

          Kay/parrothedkay

          Sent from my iPhone

          gumbietygress@... wrote:

          Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
          But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

          BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

        • Jana Fite

                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                  What Barb didn't mention is that, a few caches early, she (Barb) slipped past the 12K mark.

                  Russ the Waterweasel

                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012

                    I guess that she is just too modest to toot her own horn.

                    So here is a toot of the horn to her: Woo Woo.

                    --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX

                    Message 9 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                      Toot, TOOT!  Sweet milestone, Barb!

                      Message 10 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012

                        well then, we need to give another round of applause for Tygress as well!  I expect Team WATT to be planning their next vacation around Idaho to log 4,000 caches soon!

                        Message 11 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                          Pictures?!?
                          We were CACHING!!!!
                          BarbJ/Tygress

                          gumbietygress@... wrote:

                          Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
                          But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!� (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)
                          BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

                          53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
                          consumerproducts.com
                          Message 12 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                            I *like* Idaho...
                            BarbJ =it's close to 'home'= Tygress

                            Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.
                            But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

                            BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

                            Woman is 53 But Looks 25
                            ConsumerLifestyleMag.com

                            Green Coffee Diet REVEALED
                            Is Green Coffee the BEST way to Burn Fat? Can it Make you Thinner?
                            consumershealthchoices.com
                            Message 13 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                              It'll play.
                              I didn't track as carefully as Mel... I'll know which cache it was only after/as I log them.  It was nifty to cross milestones together, though.  And Russ t'ain't far behind.

                              BarbJ=12K and counting=Tygress

                              Message 14 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                                I'm more of a string player, is all...

                                (thanks)

                                BarbJ =or give a little whistle= Tygress

                                I guess that she is just too modest to toot her own horn.

                                So here is a toot of the horn to her: Woo Woo.

                                --| Jay /\\ Bing-GTX
                                |+| Georgetown, TX USA

                                What Barb didn't mention is that, a few caches early, she (Barb) slipped past the 12K mark.

                                Russ the Waterweasel

                                Yesterday, to the thumping electronic beat of a Mexican Wrestling Match, our own ACCLanMan scored her 15,000th find on GC354GX Speegle runaround #2. Logs to come.

                                But here's a WOO WOO for a GREAT milestone!  (And we were there to join in the happy dance!)

                                BarbJ=woo woo for ACCLanMan's 15K!=Tygress

                                Woman is 53 But Looks 25
                                ConsumerLifestyleMag.com

                                Little Green Pill Burns Fat
                                How This Weird Bean Extract Can Make You Thinner
                                consumershealthchoices.com
                              • shawnolsen@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                                  Congrats on the awesome milestone! Cache on!

                                  Shawn/s6sputnik

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
                                    Congrats to both Tygress and ACCLanMan for the HUGE accomplishments! You are inspirations to us all!
                                  • Greg Jewett
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Oct 2, 2012
                                      Congrats Barb and ACCLanMan!!!

                                      I have posted both milestones to the website.

                                      Greg Jewett
                                      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
                                      (512) 627-7290
                                      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
                                      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

                                      Message 18 of 18 , Oct 2, 2012
                                        When you see me coming away from a cache looking like I lost a fight with a wild cat (green briar), I'd be an example of how NOT to do it!!!
                                        Oh well, ain't good cachin' without sticks in your hair!

                                        BarbJ =oh yeah, cozy up to the PI, Fate ain't tested enough= Tygress

                                        Congrats to both Tygress and ACCLanMan for the HUGE accomplishments! You are inspirations to us all!

                                        <*> Your email settings:
                                           Individual Email | Traditional

                                        <*> To change settings online go to:
                                           (Yahoo! ID required)