Re: 25K

  • dirich92@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 30, 2012
      It couldn't have happened to a nicer cacher! Congrat, Julie, I love the story behind the find.

      --Di
      dirich92 (sorry I'm late, I've been traveling)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, ROGER CROZIER <footnotes.coach@...> wrote:

      > Be sure to ask Mrs. Captain Picard how extra tasty cache number 25,000 was!
      >
      > Footnotes coach
      > Roger

    • Esther Lopez
      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 1, 2012
        I have been a little out of touch lately with a few non-geocaching commitments and I missed some important milestones - sorry!

        A huge CONGRATULATIONS to Julie, Melanie, and Barb on their momentous achievements!!!! WTG Ladies!!!!!

        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 1, 2012
          One log at a time, Esther. One log at a time.
          Now, I need you to put some nice easy caches near to here -- oh, for the 4th, 12th, 29th, & 31st... We'll discuss November later... =nudge wink=
          Your BAT cache saved my date tonight!!! Thanks!

          BarbJ=decided THIS is the year to fill in the calendar=Tygress

          I have been a little out of touch lately with a few non-geocaching commitments and I missed some important milestones - sorry!

          A huge CONGRATULATIONS to Julie, Melanie, and Barb on their momentous achievements!!!! WTG Ladies!!!!!

          --- In mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com, ROGER CROZIER <footnotes.coach@...> wrote:

          > Be sure to ask Mrs. Captain Picard how extra tasty cache number 25,000 was!
          >
          > Footnotes coach
          > Roger

          Green Coffee Diet REVEALED
          Is Green Coffee the BEST way to Burn Fat? Can it Make you Thinner?
          consumershealthchoices.com