Re: 25K

  • al_allen327
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 27, 2012
      Oh my! That's a really big number! Congrats, Julie! I am certain you had a fabulous time finding them all!

      Cheers,
      Audra/semik

      I may be on the other side of the world, but I'll always be a CentralTexasGeocacher!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, ROGER CROZIER <footnotes.coach@...> wrote:

      > Be sure to ask Mrs. Captain Picard how extra tasty cache number 25,000 was!
      >
      > Footnotes coach
      > Roger

    • Jestr
      Message 2 of 22 , Sep 27, 2012
        Congrats Julie! We are all proud of you.

        Jeri / JestrRulz

      • dirich92@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 22 , Sep 30, 2012
          It couldn't have happened to a nicer cacher! Congrat, Julie, I love the story behind the find.

          --Di
          dirich92 (sorry I'm late, I've been traveling)

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, ROGER CROZIER <footnotes.coach@...> wrote:

          > Be sure to ask Mrs. Captain Picard how extra tasty cache number 25,000 was!
          >
          > Footnotes coach
          > Roger

        • Esther Lopez
          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 1, 2012
            I have been a little out of touch lately with a few non-geocaching commitments and I missed some important milestones - sorry!

            A huge CONGRATULATIONS to Julie, Melanie, and Barb on their momentous achievements!!!! WTG Ladies!!!!!

            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 1, 2012
              One log at a time, Esther. One log at a time.
              Now, I need you to put some nice easy caches near to here -- oh, for the 4th, 12th, 29th, & 31st... We'll discuss November later... =nudge wink=
              Your BAT cache saved my date tonight!!! Thanks!

              BarbJ=decided THIS is the year to fill in the calendar=Tygress

              I have been a little out of touch lately with a few non-geocaching commitments and I missed some important milestones - sorry!

              A huge CONGRATULATIONS to Julie, Melanie, and Barb on their momentous achievements!!!! WTG Ladies!!!!!

              --- In mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com, ROGER CROZIER <footnotes.coach@...> wrote:

              > Be sure to ask Mrs. Captain Picard how extra tasty cache number 25,000 was!
              >
              > Footnotes coach
              > Roger

              Green Coffee Diet REVEALED
              Is Green Coffee the BEST way to Burn Fat? Can it Make you Thinner?
              consumershealthchoices.com