Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Multiple traveler logging - HELP!!!!!!

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 27, 2012
      OK, all three tools are with links, and info have been posted to the GeocachingAustin.com website!

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

      On Sep 27, 2012, at 10:01 am, gumbietygress@... wrote:

      =leaning against wall, arms crossed, shaking head=
      Weenies.

      BarbJ =(KIDDING, but you DID provide the straight line -- you know cats and moving string)= Tygress