25K

  • ROGER CROZIER
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 27 6:53 AM
      Be sure to ask Mrs. Captain Picard how extra tasty cache number 25,000 was!

      Footnotes coach
      Roger
    • shawnolsen@aol.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Sep 27 10:10 AM
        Congrats MCP!!! WOOOOOOW 25000 is a lot of caches
        Cheers,

        Shawn/S6sputnik

        In a message dated 9/27/2012 12:05:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time, footnotes.coach@... writes:

        Be sure to ask Mrs. Captain Picard how extra tasty cache number 25,000 was!

        Footnotes coach
        Roger

      • Greg Jewett
        Message 3 of 22 , Sep 27 10:14 AM
          Added to website!

          Greg Jewett
          Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
          (512) 627-7290
          geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
          http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

          On Sep 27, 2012, at 08:53 am, ROGER CROZIER wrote:

          Be sure to ask Mrs. Captain Picard how extra tasty cache number 25,000 was!

          Footnotes coach
          Roger

        • Paul Albers
          Message 4 of 22 , Sep 27 10:14 AM
            WooHoo! WTG!!

            That is such a special milestone, for so many different reasons.
            Congratulations on reaching such an incredible milestone. Looking
            forward to reading about your adventures you have over the next
            5k!

            -paul
            HiDude_98

            ROGER CROZIER wrote:
            Be sure to ask Mrs. Captain Picard how extra tasty cache number 25,000 was!

            Footnotes coach
            Roger
          • Larry and Diane
            Message 5 of 22 , Sep 27 10:17 AM
              Congrats on 25K! That's a great milestone!

              Larry/buckandi

              Message 6 of 22 , Sep 27 10:28 AM
                Now wait a minute -- she knows better than to put a cache IN HER MOUTH.

                -grins-
                Multi (like 25K) congrats!!!!

                Barb=woo and wooing!=Tygress

                Message 7 of 22 , Sep 27 10:49 AM
                  On 9/27/2012 12:28 PM, gumbietygress@... wrote:

                  I can't believe it.....she chose one of MY caches for her 25K!  Oh, well, it really belongs to my granddaughter.........wink wink.
                   At the Ben & Jerry's factory in Vermont.  Yeah, we know she went there just for the free ice cream.............:-)
                  A combination milestone event is a great idea!  Congrats!

                  Message 8 of 22 , Sep 27 10:50 AM
                    How tasty was it?

                    (Congrats!)

                    Russ the Waterweasel

                    Message 9 of 22 , Sep 27 10:51 AM
                      *I* would go for free ice cream....

                      BarbJ =*sigh* for ice cream=Tygress

                      Message 10 of 22 , Sep 27 11:02 AM
                        VERY tasty, Russ!

                        The flavor of the day was Steven Colbert's AmeriCONE Dream.  Vanilla ice cream with bits of chocolate covered sugar cone and a caramel swirl.

                        We got to visit the Old Flavor Graveyard, which is hysterical!

                        Imagine finding a Cybercat cache up in Vermont right when I was hitting 25000.  Perfect!

                        We had a great week up in New England.  Man, caches in covered bridges are HARD!  But it's fun to drive through the countryside finding them.  We walked the Freedom Trail (can you believe there are ZERO virtuals in historic downtown Boston?), ate lobsters, saw plenty of lighthouses and watched the leaves beginning to turn.  Seven states and Quebec with 96 caches.  A wonderful trip!

                        Thanks, everyone, for the nice notes!

                        On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                        How tasty was it?

                        (Congrats!)

                        Russ the Waterweasel

                        Message 11 of 22 , Sep 27 11:24 AM
                          Sounds wonderful!  And the vacation sounds pretty good, too!

                          Russ the Waterweasel

                          Be sure to ask Mrs. Captain Picard how extra tasty cache number 25,000 was!

                          Footnotes coach
                          Roger

                        • Kay Dennis

                            Message 13 of 22 , Sep 27 11:37 AM
                              Jealous!!!!

                              BarbJ/Tygress

                                Be sure to ask Mrs. Captain Picard how extra tasty cache number 25,000 was!

                                Footnotes coach
                                Roger

                              • John Baker

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Sep 27 2:25 PM

                                    Congratulations to you MCP for reaching this lofty height.

                                    I noticed that you were up in southern Utah this summer as well when I saw your names on list for the Red Canyon Hoodoos cache that I found up in Utah this summer as well, it felt like old home week to see it there. Isn’t that an awesome place? Unfortunately I could not grab all of the caches in that area when I went through.

                                    --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX

                                    Message 17 of 22 , Sep 27 2:37 PM

                                      Jay, we made a real dent in that area and saw some incredible scenery!  In addition to Bryce, we also did Zion NP, Kodachrome State Park and Escalante National Park.  All those long hikers offset the negative karma we picked up doing 1001 caches in one day at the ET Highway!  Great trip!
                                    • al_allen327
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Sep 27 5:52 PM
                                        Oh my! That's a really big number! Congrats, Julie! I am certain you had a fabulous time finding them all!

                                        Cheers,
                                        Audra/semik

                                        I may be on the other side of the world, but I'll always be a CentralTexasGeocacher!

                                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, ROGER CROZIER <footnotes.coach@...> wrote:

                                        > Be sure to ask Mrs. Captain Picard how extra tasty cache number 25,000 was!
                                        >
                                        > Footnotes coach
                                        > Roger

                                      • Jestr
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Sep 27 7:12 PM
                                          Congrats Julie! We are all proud of you.

                                          Jeri / JestrRulz

                                        • dirich92@gmail.com
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Sep 30 6:16 PM
                                            It couldn't have happened to a nicer cacher! Congrat, Julie, I love the story behind the find.

                                            --Di
                                            dirich92 (sorry I'm late, I've been traveling)

                                            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, ROGER CROZIER <footnotes.coach@...> wrote:

                                            > Be sure to ask Mrs. Captain Picard how extra tasty cache number 25,000 was!
                                            >
                                            > Footnotes coach
                                            > Roger

                                          • Esther Lopez
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Oct 1, 2012
                                              I have been a little out of touch lately with a few non-geocaching commitments and I missed some important milestones - sorry!

                                              A huge CONGRATULATIONS to Julie, Melanie, and Barb on their momentous achievements!!!! WTG Ladies!!!!!

                                              Message 22 of 22 , Oct 1, 2012
                                                One log at a time, Esther. One log at a time.
                                                Now, I need you to put some nice easy caches near to here -- oh, for the 4th, 12th, 29th, & 31st... We'll discuss November later... =nudge wink=
                                                Your BAT cache saved my date tonight!!! Thanks!

                                                BarbJ=decided THIS is the year to fill in the calendar=Tygress

                                                I have been a little out of touch lately with a few non-geocaching commitments and I missed some important milestones - sorry!

                                                A huge CONGRATULATIONS to Julie, Melanie, and Barb on their momentous achievements!!!! WTG Ladies!!!!!

                                                --- In mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com, ROGER CROZIER <footnotes.coach@...> wrote:

                                                > Be sure to ask Mrs. Captain Picard how extra tasty cache number 25,000 was!
                                                >
                                                > Footnotes coach
                                                > Roger

                                                Green Coffee Diet REVEALED
                                                Is Green Coffee the BEST way to Burn Fat? Can it Make you Thinner?
                                                consumershealthchoices.com