oh, just reading...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2012
      Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire p 73

         They all stood there, in a tight circle, as a chill breeze swept ovr the hilltop. Nobody spoke. It suddenly occured to Harry how odd this would look if a Muggle were to walk up here now . . . nine people, two of them grown men, clutching this manky old boot in the semidarkness, waiting . . .
         Suddenly a voice carried through the still morning: "Have you found it yet?" A figure clutching a hand-size box came huffing up the hill. "Cool container! Log me in!"

      Ok. Maybe not. But it is what I *THOUGHT* as I read the passage....

      Woman is 57 But Looks 27
      ConsumerLifestyles.org