Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Talk Like A Pirate Geocacher

  • Paul Albers
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 19, 2012
      The Dudes are hoping to be there, and we'll be enjoying some of the
      vegetarian options on the menu: baked potato, steamed veggies and
      a plain house salad.

      We'll likely be having a brownie a la mode, to help prevent the
      scurvy! Argggg!

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      Russ Jernigan wrote:
      Actually, the BBQ isn't much different than Texas.  Mel and Trey, dyed in the wool Texans, like it a lot.

      Russ
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 19, 2012
        They be servin' up gumbo, too, as I recall.
        Lots of grub t' wash down yer grog.

        BarbJ/Tygress