Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Multiple traveler logging - HELP!!!!!!

  • Bill Ellis
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 18, 2012

      I use the geopt software avail by link from the Geocaching 3rd party aps page

      On Sep 18, 2012 11:05 AM, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

      Howdy!

      Why is finding information on a particular topic so difficult on this group site? Actually, I am sorry about that rant since I am sure it is operator error - MINE!!!!!!

      I have used logthemall several times for logging multiple travel bugs at once but I have not been able to do so on that site either last night and then again today.

      I know that they are not the only places to do this, so could someone please tell me of others and then maybe someone can put a link to them somewhere here even I can find them the next time this happens.

      I million thanks for the help!

      Esther/BGTx

    • Denise Vajdak
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 18, 2012
        I used the Log Them All link the other day, but it was extremely slow and only about 1/2 of them actually logged successfully.  Let me know if you find something better.

        Denise E. Vajdak  ><>  (aka NativTxn)
        http://tx.ag/denise

        AdvoCare Independent Distributor

        Snook Fall Craft Fair - Oct. 6 http://tx.ag/snookcraft

        On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 11:08 AM, Bill Ellis <zionzr2@...> wrote:

        I use the geopt software avail by link from the Geocaching 3rd party aps page

        On Sep 18, 2012 11:05 AM, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

        Howdy!

        Why is finding information on a particular topic so difficult on this group site? Actually, I am sorry about that rant since I am sure it is operator error - MINE!!!!!!

        I have used logthemall several times for logging multiple travel bugs at once but I have not been able to do so on that site either last night and then again today.

        I know that they are not the only places to do this, so could someone please tell me of others and then maybe someone can put a link to them somewhere here even I can find them the next time this happens.

        I million thanks for the help!

        Esther/BGTx

      • Greg Jewett
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 26, 2012
          All..

          Has anyone shared any information with BGTX or NativTxn regarding these tools?   Please let me know and I will post them to the geocachingaustin.com website!

          Greg Jewett
          Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
          (512) 627-7290
          geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
          http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 26, 2012
            The program i referenced before is available here: http://geopt.org/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=file&id=35:geoptorg-geocaching-tools&Itemid=963

            Its in English as well so do not let the fact that it is out of portugal prevent you from trying it.  This program does a bunch more but I use it for trackables and doing multiple picture uploads.

            --
            ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
            Bill
            a.k.a ZionZR2
            512-789-1469
            <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
          • Esther Lopez
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 26, 2012
              Thanks Bill and Greg!

              I haven't had the time to log those TBs yet so I haven't tried the site that you mentioned or logthemall either.

              I think putting a link to some of these is a great idea Greg, thanks!

              Esther/BGTx

              http://www.geocachingaustin.com/

              On Sep 18, 2012, at 11:05 , bigguy9211116 wrote:

              Howdy!

              Why is finding information on a particular topic so difficult on this group site? Actually, I am sorry about that rant since I am sure it is operator error - MINE!!!!!!

              I have used logthemall several times for logging multiple travel bugs at once but I have not been able to do so on that site either last night and then again today.

              I know that they are not the only places to do this, so could someone please tell me of others and then maybe someone can put a link to them somewhere here even I can find them the next time this happens.

              I million thanks for the help!

              Esther/BGTx

              --
              ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
              Bill
              a.k.a ZionZR2
              512-789-1469
              <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

            • Greg Jewett

                Its in English as well so do not let the fact that it is out of portugal prevent you from trying it.  This program does a bunch more but I use it for trackables and doing multiple picture uploads.

                On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 8:19 PM, Greg Jewett <geojewett@...> wrote:

                All..

                Has anyone shared any information with BGTX or NativTxn regarding these tools?   Please let me know and I will post them to the geocachingaustin.com website!

                Greg Jewett
                Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
                geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
                http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

                On Sep 18, 2012, at 11:05 , bigguy9211116 wrote:

                Howdy!

                Why is finding information on a particular topic so difficult on this group site? Actually, I am sorry about that rant since I am sure it is operator error - MINE!!!!!!

                I have used logthemall several times for logging multiple travel bugs at once but I have not been able to do so on that site either last night and then again today.

                I know that they are not the only places to do this, so could someone please tell me of others and then maybe someone can put a link to them somewhere here even I can find them the next time this happens.

                I million thanks for the help!

                Esther/BGTx

                --
                ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
                Bill
                a.k.a ZionZR2
                512-789-1469
                <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 27, 2012
                  =leaning against wall, arms crossed, shaking head=
                  Weenies.

                  BarbJ =(KIDDING, but you DID provide the straight line -- you know cats and moving string)= Tygress

                  Its in English as well so do not let the fact that it is out of portugal prevent you from trying it.� This program does a bunch more but I use it for trackables and doing multiple picture uploads.

                  On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 8:19 PM, Greg Jewett <geojewett@...> wrote:

                  All..

                  Has anyone shared any information with BGTX or NativTxn regarding these tools? � Please let me know and I will post them to the geocachingaustin.com website!

                  Greg Jewett
                  Geocacher Handle: �GeoJewett
                  geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
                  http://geocaching.ejewett.com/
                  Don't print this e-mail unless it's necessary.Save a tree

                  On Sep 18, 2012, at 11:05 , bigguy9211116 wrote:

                  Howdy!

                  Why is finding information on a particular topic so difficult on this group site? Actually, I am sorry about that rant since I am sure it is operator error - MINE!!!!!!

                  I have used logthemall several times for logging multiple travel bugs at once but I have not been able to do so on that site either last night and then again today.

                  I know that they are not the only places to do this, so could someone please tell me of others and then maybe someone can put a link to them somewhere here even I can find them the next time this happens.

                  I million thanks for the help!

                  Esther/BGTx

                  --
                  ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
                  Bill
                  a.k.a ZionZR2
                  512-789-1469
                  <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

                  Woman is 53 But Looks 25
                  ConsumerLifestyleMag.com
                • Greg Jewett

                    Its in English as well so do not let the fact that it is out of portugal prevent you from trying it.� This program does a bunch more but I use it for trackables and doing multiple picture uploads.

                    On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 8:19 PM, Greg Jewett <geojewett@...> wrote:

                    All..

                    Has anyone shared any information with BGTX or NativTxn regarding these tools? � Please let me know and I will post them to the geocachingaustin.com website!

                    Greg Jewett
                    Geocacher Handle: �GeoJewett
                    geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
                    http://geocaching.ejewett.com/
                    Don't print this e-mail unless it's necessary.Save a tree

                    On Sep 18, 2012, at 11:05 , bigguy9211116 wrote:

                    Howdy!

                    Why is finding information on a particular topic so difficult on this group site? Actually, I am sorry about that rant since I am sure it is operator error - MINE!!!!!!

                    I have used logthemall several times for logging multiple travel bugs at once but I have not been able to do so on that site either last night and then again today.

                    I know that they are not the only places to do this, so could someone please tell me of others and then maybe someone can put a link to them somewhere here even I can find them the next time this happens.

                    I million thanks for the help!

                    Esther/BGTx

                    --
                    Bill