RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] a little rant (TB requests)

  • Jay Bingham
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2012

      TFTR

      Seriously, it is much appreciated by the TB owners. Some of you will remember a TB attached to a kangaroo that came through the area a year or so ago. I remembered to take pictures of that one on most of the caches that I took it to. The owner sent me a nice email about the TB with some information that was not on the TB page. It made my day to know that I had helped out.

      --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2012
        I've had fun taking pictures for a few bugs I have found. First one that comes to mind is Tako. And what's sad is I just looked up the poor dude and it appears he was muggled. Good thing I took a whole bunch of pictures of him. Go look - TB2HPP0

        EWB