Mountain Top Geocaching Trip - Sept 16 & 17

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 5, 2012
      Who wants to grab a couple of mountain top virtuals with my wife and I?
      (And any other "easy" ones along the way...)

      GCGQXN  (The Big House) &
      GC4EEF (Guadalupe Peak)

      Sept 16 & 17

      Barry Watson, MSgt, USAF (Retired)

      aka Doc Geo (Geocaching)

      aka Much, The Miller's Son (Renaissance)

      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 6, 2012
        This works pretty nicely. I just had to make a spreadsheet of my PQs and send it to the website, and got back a Google map with nifty colored circles of all my PQs. Thanks.

        Mike