Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Logging Blunders...???

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 3, 2012
      About 2 weeks ago I had to use the PAF option on one of MY OWN CACHES! Yup, they even sent me a picture of where they had found it and I STILL had trouble locating it. I can attest that it was NOT where I had put it! I was so upset and HOT (100 degrees out) that I almost took a smiley for finally finding it!
      Instead I archived the original hide and rehid it in another spot and in a bit different container. I figured why should I be the only one suffering over the cache.
      Now everyone can come back and do it all over again!!!!!!!!

      I know that is not really a logging blunder, but it is one of the MANY reasons that I joined the ISAG (I suck at geocaching!) yahoo group!

      Esther/BGTx

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 4, 2012

        Now Ester I don’t believe for one minute that you are a bona fide member of ISAG.

        --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 4, 2012
          Jay, at any moment on any day, we could ALL be bonafided members of ISAG. I think that is one of the many reasons that I love geocaching....sometimes it kicks your butt!