Groundspeak HQ on 9/19

  • Jestr
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2012
      I'm headed to Seattle next month and am going by HQ. If you have bugs who want to hitch a ride, let me know.

      Now what to wear... Oh! Wait! I have a Cen-Tex shirt. LOL

      Jeri / JestrRulz

      PS I live in Kyle so I meet SA or A area...
    • shawnolsen@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2012
        I have some that could go with you!

        Planning on being at the CITO tomorrow in Austin?

        Shawn-S6sputnik

        In a message dated 8/31/2012 3:52:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time, jestrrrulz@... writes:

        I'm headed to Seattle next month and am going by HQ. If you have bugs who want to hitch a ride, let me know.

        Now what to wear... Oh! Wait! I have a Cen-Tex shirt. LOL

        Jeri / JestrRulz

        PS I live in Kyle so I meet SA or A area...

      • Esther Lopez
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2012
          Hey girl, when did you move?
          Also, are you planning to come to the CITO event and after party event tomorrow in Pflugerville and Round Rock?
          If you do, I have some that want to move!

          Esther/BGTx