Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: The Central Texas GPS Open III - GC3T WRB

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2012
      Surprise us!
      =g=
      Barb =awful guestimator= Tygress

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: "semperquestio" <sqcaching@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: The Central Texas GPS Open III - GC3TWRB
      Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 21:53:34 -0000

      FYI - There's beena bit of a change.  The Golf Ball Guess is now going to be the Swag Guess.  The game is to guess the total amount of swag in the cache and the cache won't necessarily be an ammo can this time.  There may be a few more changes as we get closer to the event.  Stay tuned!

      SQ and the Crew

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "semperquestio" <sqcaching@...> wrote:

      > I almost didn't do it, but some of you have have convinced me otherwise.
      >
      > Mark you calendars and watch out for the listing.
      >
      > I just submitted the Central Texas GPS Open III to take place at the Good Luck Grill on November 11, 2012. Hopefully, pushing it back a couple of weeks will make it a bit cooler for you all.
      >
      > We are making a few minor changes and adding the Lame Micro Toss Tournament this year, so be sure to read the whole listing.  Yeah, I know.  That listing is getting LONG!
      >
      > The whole crew is working hard to put this thing together and we hope to see you all there having a great time!
      >
      > SQ

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: