Theme Song

  • Bill Ellis
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 18 4:02 PM
      I was wondering if geocaching had a theme song, what would/should it be?

      --
      ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
      Bill
      a.k.a ZionZR2
      512-789-1469
      <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
    • Kay
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 18 4:17 PM
        Mine would be "Looking for Caches (in all the wrong places)"

        At least, today it would be!

        Kay/parrothedkay

        'Courage in women is often mistaken for insanity.'--Unknown

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 18 4:24 PM
          A few titles popped to mind....
          "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2?
          "Every Day is a Winding Road" by Sheryl Crow?
          "On the Road Again" by Willie?
          Or maybe "Climb Every Mountain" from "The Sound of Music"?

          Peter/pksimmang

          On Aug 18, 2012, at 18:02, Bill Ellis <zionzr2@...> wrote:

          I was wondering if geocaching had a theme song, what would/should it be?

          --
          ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
          Bill
          a.k.a ZionZR2
          512-789-1469
          <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

        • Barry
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 18 6:35 PM
            500 Miles - Peter, Paul & Mary

            Ain't No Mountan High Enough - Marvin Gaye
            "'Cause baby, there ain't no mountain high enough
            Ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough
            To keep me from getting to you..."

            Barry Watson, MSgt, USAF (Retired)

            aka Doc Geo (Geocaching)

            aka Much, The Miller's Son (Renaissance)

            "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2?
            "Every Day is a Winding Road" by Sheryl Crow?
            "On the Road Again" by Willie?
            Or maybe "Climb Every Mountain" from "The Sound of Music"?

            Peter/pksimmang

            On Aug 18, 2012, at 18:02, Bill Ellis <zionzr2@...> wrote:

            I was wondering if geocaching had a theme song, what would/should it be?

            --
            ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
            Bill
            a.k.a ZionZR2
            512-789-1469
            <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 18 6:41 PM
              Hopelessly Devoted
              Impossible Dream
              (I Was Born Under) A Wand'ring Star

              "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2?
              "Every Day is a Winding Road" by Sheryl Crow?
              "On the Road Again" by Willie?
              Or maybe "Climb Every Mountain" from "The Sound of Music"?

              Peter/pksimmang

              On Aug 18, 2012, at 18:02, Bill Ellis <zionzr2@...> wrote:

              I was wondering if geocaching had a theme song, what would/should it be?

              --
              ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
              Bill
              a.k.a ZionZR2
              512-789-1469
              <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

              Mom Lazy Way to Look Young
              Doctor Reveals Way to Look Significantly Younger in 17 Seconds
              DoctorSkincareSecretRevealed.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 18 6:44 PM
                Already has one . . . ;-)

                Russ the Waterweasel

                I was wondering if geocaching had a theme song, what would/should it be?

                --
                Bill
                a.k.a ZionZR2
                512-789-1469