Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 20K

  • Dave Marquardt
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 14, 2012

      Woohoo!

      -Balde Runner
      Dave

      On Aug 13, 2012 9:23 AM, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

      Did you hear that scream coming from the northwest? That was Cybercat logging find #20K. Hurray Cybercat!

    • Jay Bingham
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 14, 2012

        From where I am this summer that would have been coming from the southeast, but the sound did not carry that far (aprox. 1K miles). I did however sense a disturbance in the force.

        Congratulations to Cybercat on her 20kth find. That is certainly stratospheric.

        -
         _|_
           Jay -- Bing-GTX
          /\
           Georgetown , TX USA
        . “What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for.”

        Did you hear that scream coming from the northwest? That was Cybercat logging find #20K. Hurray Cybercat!

      • iris9
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 15, 2012
          Way to go, Cybercat !!!