GC.com question

  • jestrrrulz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10 11:42 AM
      I have posted on the gc forum but thought I'd post here, too.  I recently moved from north Austin to Kyle. I have changed my address in my GC profile and updated my home coordinates. However when I receive a notification of a new cache, the location is still relative to where I used to live 35 miles north of here. This also leads me to believe that I'm not getting notifications for this area.

      How to I get my location corrected for my premium notifications?
      Jeri / JestrRulz
    • GrnBeret2B
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 10 11:45 AM
        You have to go in and manually edit the coordinates on each of the notifications.  GC.com at some point removed the "centered on home coordinates" option and statically cast the coords of everyone's notifications center points as the home coords on the profile at the time.

        ~~Nathaniel
        a.k.a. grn beret 2b

        On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 1:42 PM, <jestrrrulz@...> wrote:

        I have posted on the gc forum but thought I'd post here, too.  I recently moved from north Austin to Kyle. I have changed my address in my GC profile and updated my home coordinates. However when I receive a notification of a new cache, the location is still relative to where I used to live 35 miles north of here. This also leads me to believe that I'm not getting notifications for this area.

        How to I get my location corrected for my premium notifications?
        Jeri / JestrRulz

      • Bill Ellis
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 10 11:45 AM
          Reset your notifications on gc.com
          It plugs in the info from your home cords when you set that notification up and if you change your home cords you will need to redo the notifications as well.

          Hope this Helps

          Bill - ZionZR2

          --
          Bill
          a.k.a ZionZR2
          512-789-1469
        • jestrrrulz@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 11 2:56 PM
            Thanks Nate and Bill. I appreciate the help. :)

            Jeri / Jestrrulz