Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: 50,000!

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 6 12:19 PM
      Congrats to all three of you!!!!!
      Well done!!!!!

      Esther/BGTx

      From: iris9 <iris9@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 6, 2012 2:07 PM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: 50,000!

      Congrats Jerry on your 50K milestone. Glenn & I were pleasantly surprised to meet you at a cache on your 50K day so many thousand miles from home. It took us a couple more days to get our 20K.

      Lyni9 / Iris

      --- In mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

      > JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark! Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find. Wow!

    • Mrs. Captain Picard
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 6 4:22 PM
        I'm sure he's having a blast!  Go Jerry!

        On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 7:58 AM, electric_water_boy <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

        JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark! Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find. Wow!

      • Barbara
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 6 4:25 PM
          Congrats Jerry! But do you think one reason you've found so many is that you're not seeking any of YOUR hides??

          Barbara ;) GiGi and JoJo

          On Aug 6, 2012, at 7:58 AM, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

          JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark! Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find. Wow!

          =
        • Dave Marquardt
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 13 6:38 AM
            Wow wow wow!  Congratulations!