Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: 50,000!

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
      20K ROCKS, too!!!!
      -B/Tygress

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: "iris9" <iris9@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: 50,000!
      Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 19:07:53 -0000

      Congrats Jerry on your 50K milestone.  Glenn & I were pleasantly surprised to meet you at a cache on your 50K day so many thousand miles from home.  It took us a couple more days to get our 20K.

      Lyni9 / Iris

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

      > JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark!  Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find.  Wow!

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:

      53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
      consumerproducts.com
    • Esther Lopez
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
        Congrats to all three of you!!!!!
        Well done!!!!!

        Esther/BGTx

        --- In mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

        > JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark! Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find. Wow!

      • Mrs. Captain Picard
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
          I'm sure he's having a blast!  Go Jerry!

          On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 7:58 AM, electric_water_boy <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

          JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark! Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find. Wow!

        • Barbara
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
            Congrats Jerry! But do you think one reason you've found so many is that you're not seeking any of YOUR hides??

            Barbara ;) GiGi and JoJo

            On Aug 6, 2012, at 7:58 AM, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

            JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark! Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find. Wow!

            =
          • Dave Marquardt
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 13, 2012
              Wow wow wow!  Congratulations!