Re: 50,000!

  • iris9
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
      Congrats Jerry on your 50K milestone. Glenn & I were pleasantly surprised to meet you at a cache on your 50K day so many thousand miles from home. It took us a couple more days to get our 20K.

      Lyni9 / Iris

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
        20K ROCKS, too!!!!
        -B/Tygress

        Congrats Jerry on your 50K milestone.  Glenn & I were pleasantly surprised to meet you at a cache on your 50K day so many thousand miles from home.  It took us a couple more days to get our 20K.

        Lyni9 / Iris

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

        > JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark!  Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find.  Wow!

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
        consumerproducts.com
      • Esther Lopez
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
          Congrats to all three of you!!!!!
          Well done!!!!!

          Esther/BGTx

          --- In mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

          > JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark! Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find. Wow!

        • Mrs. Captain Picard
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
            I'm sure he's having a blast!  Go Jerry!

            On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 7:58 AM, electric_water_boy <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

            JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark! Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find. Wow!

          • Barbara
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
              Congrats Jerry! But do you think one reason you've found so many is that you're not seeking any of YOUR hides??

              Barbara ;) GiGi and JoJo

              On Aug 6, 2012, at 7:58 AM, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

              JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark! Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find. Wow!

              =
            • Dave Marquardt
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 13, 2012
                Wow wow wow!  Congratulations!