Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 50,000!

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
      Caching MACHINE!
      We are just amateur hobbiests...

      BarbJ/Tygress

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 50,000!
      Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 08:22:28 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

      Wow!  50K!  Not sure I can wrap my mind around that many finds . . .

      Russ the Waterweasel

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
        Congrats Jerry on your 50K milestone. Glenn & I were pleasantly surprised to meet you at a cache on your 50K day so many thousand miles from home. It took us a couple more days to get our 20K.

        Lyni9 / Iris

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
          20K ROCKS, too!!!!
          -B/Tygress

          Congrats Jerry on your 50K milestone.  Glenn & I were pleasantly surprised to meet you at a cache on your 50K day so many thousand miles from home.  It took us a couple more days to get our 20K.

          Lyni9 / Iris

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

          > JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark!  Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find.  Wow!

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

          53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
          consumerproducts.com
        • Esther Lopez
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
            Congrats to all three of you!!!!!
            Well done!!!!!

            Esther/BGTx

            --- In mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

            > JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark! Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find. Wow!

          • Mrs. Captain Picard
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
              I'm sure he's having a blast!  Go Jerry!

              On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 7:58 AM, electric_water_boy <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

              JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark! Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find. Wow!

            • Barbara
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
                Congrats Jerry! But do you think one reason you've found so many is that you're not seeking any of YOUR hides??

                Barbara ;) GiGi and JoJo

                On Aug 6, 2012, at 7:58 AM, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

                JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark! Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find. Wow!

                =
              • Dave Marquardt
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 13, 2012
                  Wow wow wow!  Congratulations!