Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 50,000!

  • Shawn Olsen
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
      Congrats !!!!! Just got some of his Port A caches this morning!

      Shawn/ s6

      On Aug 6, 2012, at 8:22 AM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

      Wow!  50K!  Not sure I can wrap my mind around that many finds . . .

      Russ the Waterweasel

      JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark! Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find. Wow!

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
        Caching MACHINE!
        We are just amateur hobbiests...

        BarbJ/Tygress

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
          Congrats Jerry on your 50K milestone. Glenn & I were pleasantly surprised to meet you at a cache on your 50K day so many thousand miles from home. It took us a couple more days to get our 20K.

          Lyni9 / Iris

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
            20K ROCKS, too!!!!
            -B/Tygress

            Congrats Jerry on your 50K milestone.  Glenn & I were pleasantly surprised to meet you at a cache on your 50K day so many thousand miles from home.  It took us a couple more days to get our 20K.

            Lyni9 / Iris

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

            > JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark!  Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find.  Wow!

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

            53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
            consumerproducts.com
          • Esther Lopez
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
              Congrats to all three of you!!!!!
              Well done!!!!!

              Esther/BGTx

              --- In mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

              > JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark! Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find. Wow!

            • Mrs. Captain Picard
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
                I'm sure he's having a blast!  Go Jerry!

                On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 7:58 AM, electric_water_boy <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

                JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark! Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find. Wow!

              • Barbara
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
                  Congrats Jerry! But do you think one reason you've found so many is that you're not seeking any of YOUR hides??

                  Barbara ;) GiGi and JoJo

                  On Aug 6, 2012, at 7:58 AM, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

                  JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark! Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find. Wow!

                  =
                • Dave Marquardt
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 13, 2012
                    Wow wow wow!  Congratulations!