Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] I reached a new mile stone today

  • Rick Blevins
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6 6:52 AM
      congrats Stormie!
      Rick
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Stormie Reed <sandstorm_62@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, Aug 5, 2012 7:14 pm
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] I reached a new mile stone today

      On 08/05/2012 while caching with my G'friend Chris (new member) TexasWhirlWind, we started the day out determined to do and finished the Burnet County Scavenger Hunt on Waymarking.com and do a little geocaching along the way also..

      Well to make a long story short

      GC1XTBD KACHE040- Rocky Creek Rest Area ? by KangaDrew & The BarbaLoot became my 2000th Find. Thanks to them it was an awesome day for both of us.

      ~Stormie~ aka DSS (DustySandStorm)