50,000!

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
      JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark! Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find. Wow!
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
        Wow!  50K!  Not sure I can wrap my mind around that many finds . . .

        Russ the Waterweasel

        JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark! Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find. Wow!

      • Shawn Olsen
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
          Congrats !!!!! Just got some of his Port A caches this morning!

          Shawn/ s6

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
            Caching MACHINE!
            We are just amateur hobbiests...

            BarbJ/Tygress

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
              Congrats Jerry on your 50K milestone. Glenn & I were pleasantly surprised to meet you at a cache on your 50K day so many thousand miles from home. It took us a couple more days to get our 20K.

              Lyni9 / Iris

              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
                20K ROCKS, too!!!!
                -B/Tygress

                Congrats Jerry on your 50K milestone.  Glenn & I were pleasantly surprised to meet you at a cache on your 50K day so many thousand miles from home.  It took us a couple more days to get our 20K.

                Lyni9 / Iris

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

                > JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark!  Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find.  Wow!

                <*> Your email settings:
                   Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                   (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:

                53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
                consumerproducts.com
              • Esther Lopez
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
                  Congrats to all three of you!!!!!
                  Well done!!!!!

                  Esther/BGTx

                  --- In mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

                  > JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark! Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find. Wow!

                • Mrs. Captain Picard
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
                    I'm sure he's having a blast!  Go Jerry!

                    On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 7:58 AM, electric_water_boy <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

                    JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark! Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find. Wow!

                  • Barbara
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
                      Congrats Jerry! But do you think one reason you've found so many is that you're not seeking any of YOUR hides??

                      Barbara ;) GiGi and JoJo

                      On Aug 6, 2012, at 7:58 AM, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

                      JMCz has broken the 50,000 mark! Less than 3 years ago I was climbing a tree that had a cache in it celebrating his 17,000th find. Wow!

                      =
                    • Dave Marquardt
                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 13, 2012
                        Wow wow wow!  Congratulations!