Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] I reached a new mile stone today

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2012
      Whooop!!!!!!!!!! Way to go girl!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 5, 2012, at 7:13 PM, "Stormie Reed" <sandstorm_62@...> wrote:

      On 08/05/2012 while caching with my G'friend Chris (new member) TexasWhirlWind, we started the day out determined to do and finished the Burnet County Scavenger Hunt on Waymarking.com and do a little geocaching along the way also..

      Well to make a long story short

      GC1XTBD KACHE040- Rocky Creek Rest Area ? by KangaDrew & The BarbaLoot became my 2000th Find. Thanks to them it was an awesome day for both of us.

      ~Stormie~ aka DSS (DustySandStorm)

      =
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2012
        2K!  Way to go!

        Russ the Waterweasel

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 2012
          Huzzah!
          Way to cache!

          BarbJ/Tygress

          On 08/05/2012 while caching with my G'friend Chris (new member) TexasWhirlWind, we started the day out determined to do and finished the Burnet County Scavenger Hunt on Waymarking.com and do a little geocaching along the way also..

          Well to make a long story short

          GC1XTBD KACHE040- Rocky Creek Rest Area ? by KangaDrew & The BarbaLoot became my 2000th Find. Thanks to them it was an awesome day for both of us.

          ~Stormie~ aka DSS (DustySandStorm)

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to: