I reached a new mile stone today

  • Stormie Reed
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2012
      On 08/05/2012 while caching with my G'friend Chris (new member) TexasWhirlWind, we started the day out determined to do and finished the Burnet County Scavenger Hunt on Waymarking.com and do a little geocaching along the way also..

      Well to make a long story short

      GC1XTBD KACHE040- Rocky Creek Rest Area ? by KangaDrew & The BarbaLoot became my 2000th Find. Thanks to them it was an awesome day for both of us.

      ~Stormie~ aka DSS (DustySandStorm)
    • Esther Lopez

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5, 2012
          2K!  Way to go!

          Russ the Waterweasel

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 6, 2012
            Huzzah!
            Way to cache!

            BarbJ/Tygress

            On 08/05/2012 while caching with my G'friend Chris (new member) TexasWhirlWind, we started the day out determined to do and finished the Burnet County Scavenger Hunt on Waymarking.com and do a little geocaching along the way also..

            Well to make a long story short

            GC1XTBD KACHE040- Rocky Creek Rest Area ? by KangaDrew & The BarbaLoot became my 2000th Find. Thanks to them it was an awesome day for both of us.

            ~Stormie~ aka DSS (DustySandStorm)

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to: