Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Newest Milestone

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2012
      Way to go, bagsfan5!

      Russ the Waterweasel

      -----Original Message-----
      From: bigguy9211116
      Sent: Aug 2, 2012 11:30 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Newest Milestone

      Just wanted to send a shout out to bagsfan5 for reaching 800 finds recently on GC377ZM - Coo, Coo, Cach(e)oo!

      CONGRATULATIONS!

    • Bob
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2012
        Congrats Tim. You will be a a grand before you know it.
        Snowman99

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

        > Just wanted to send a shout out to bagsfan5 for reaching 800 finds recently on GC377ZM - Coo, Coo, Cach(e)oo!
        >
        > CONGRATULATIONS!

      • KimberlyO
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 4, 2012
          Congrats Tim! Wish we could have been there to see you scurry up the landscape for the grab!!

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

          > Just wanted to send a shout out to bagsfan5 for reaching 800 finds recently on GC377ZM - Coo, Coo, Cach(e)oo!
          >
          > CONGRATULATIONS!

        • BAGSFAN5
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 4, 2012
            Thank you ALL so very much for your support and positive wishes. They are all greatly appreciated !!!!!!