Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Newest Milestone

  • Bill Ellis
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2012
      Congrats! Again!!

      On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 11:30 PM, bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

      Just wanted to send a shout out to bagsfan5 for reaching 800 finds recently on GC377ZM - Coo, Coo, Cach(e)oo!

      CONGRATULATIONS!

      --
      ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
      Bill
      a.k.a ZionZR2
      512-789-1469
      <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2012
        =applause!=

        BarbJ/Tygress

        Just wanted to send a shout out to bagsfan5 for reaching 800 finds recently on GC377ZM - Coo, Coo, Cach(e)oo!

        CONGRATULATIONS!

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        Seabourn Luxury Cruises
        Receive special offers from the World's Best Small-Ship Cruise Line!
        seabourn.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2012
          Way to go, bagsfan5!

          Russ the Waterweasel

          Just wanted to send a shout out to bagsfan5 for reaching 800 finds recently on GC377ZM - Coo, Coo, Cach(e)oo!

          CONGRATULATIONS!

        • Bob
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 3, 2012
            Congrats Tim. You will be a a grand before you know it.
            Snowman99

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

            > Just wanted to send a shout out to bagsfan5 for reaching 800 finds recently on GC377ZM - Coo, Coo, Cach(e)oo!
            >
            > CONGRATULATIONS!

          • KimberlyO
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 4, 2012
              Congrats Tim! Wish we could have been there to see you scurry up the landscape for the grab!!

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

              > Just wanted to send a shout out to bagsfan5 for reaching 800 finds recently on GC377ZM - Coo, Coo, Cach(e)oo!
              >
              > CONGRATULATIONS!

            • BAGSFAN5
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 4, 2012
                Thank you ALL so very much for your support and positive wishes. They are all greatly appreciated !!!!!!