Newest Milestone

  • bigguy9211116
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2 9:30 PM
      Just wanted to send a shout out to bagsfan5 for reaching 800 finds recently on GC377ZM - Coo, Coo, Cach(e)oo!

      CONGRATULATIONS!
    • Bill Ellis
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3 4:08 AM
        Congrats! Again!!

        --
        ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
        Bill
        a.k.a ZionZR2
        512-789-1469
        <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3 6:30 AM
          =applause!=

          BarbJ/Tygress

          Just wanted to send a shout out to bagsfan5 for reaching 800 finds recently on GC377ZM - Coo, Coo, Cach(e)oo!

          CONGRATULATIONS!

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

          Seabourn Luxury Cruises
          Receive special offers from the World's Best Small-Ship Cruise Line!
          seabourn.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 3 6:46 AM
            Way to go, bagsfan5!

            Russ the Waterweasel

            Just wanted to send a shout out to bagsfan5 for reaching 800 finds recently on GC377ZM - Coo, Coo, Cach(e)oo!

            CONGRATULATIONS!

          • Bob
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 3 8:10 AM
              Congrats Tim. You will be a a grand before you know it.
              Snowman99

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

              > Just wanted to send a shout out to bagsfan5 for reaching 800 finds recently on GC377ZM - Coo, Coo, Cach(e)oo!
              >
              > CONGRATULATIONS!

            • KimberlyO
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 4 12:53 PM
                Congrats Tim! Wish we could have been there to see you scurry up the landscape for the grab!!

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

                > Just wanted to send a shout out to bagsfan5 for reaching 800 finds recently on GC377ZM - Coo, Coo, Cach(e)oo!
                >
                > CONGRATULATIONS!

              • BAGSFAN5
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 4 6:57 PM
                  Thank you ALL so very much for your support and positive wishes. They are all greatly appreciated !!!!!!