Well the reported wanted a group of geocachers, a group she got...

  • Stormie Reed
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2012
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com Electric Water Boy wrote:
      Whoever volunteers please let me know. Well Tom ...

      Hellooo and Greetings everyone this is DustySandStorm aka Stormie. Well like I volunteered and emailed Tom and the reporter is a real nice lady, but she wants to do a article on geocaching as a group activity, not a problem right? I mean we the geocachers have been known to do some strange things. Like getting up at 2:30 am to go and get a FTF. Well I didn't go that far with this smiley, but I did set up a little something and was wondering if you are not busy this Sunday July 15th, you would be willing to meet up with myself and some others and talk to the reporter and photographer with the Killeen newspaper who is doing the article on Geocaching. She is wanting a group of cachers showing that geocaching is a fun group activity as well a individual. So bring your GPS, any trackables you may have and come spend an hour with us (or more if you get in the caching mode =P )

      I did get approval for an event...GC3QAW0 check it out on geocaching.com for the time and place. Leave a note or something, I want to print it out as an example of what the geocaching community response to events and caches is like...Looking forward to seeing you and yours.

      Thanks... Keep on Caching