Upcoming Event...

  • thenkengrene
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2012
      A little shout out to the Coffee Event on South Congress on the 15th...

      Then, I have an event out toward Bastrop on July 21st, Saturday starting at 4:30PM. I don't know how many people have it on their radar...but, it should be fun! It's a Potluck and Games event. I also created a wherigo for the event to find the log book. Come on out!

      The Hunger Games
      http://coord.info/GC3PN3H

      John/thenkengrene
    • Barbara