Re: New Geocaching Social Group

  • busybeetoni
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 10, 2012
      Like I said on your event page, in the summertime on weekends I am usually already out caching by break of day, if I'm going. I try to get as much in before 11:00ish as possible before it gets hot. I don't always go though and a morning event will let me get my cache in for the day and get home to do chores.