Fwd: Garmin GPS~~~FUNNY!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2012
    I think the critters been mapsourced!
    But then, our Garmins like the long way 'round, too....

    From: Setam3 <>
    To: Undisclosed-recipients:;
    Subject: Fwd: Garmin GPS~~~FUNNY!!

    I sure hope I never have to look for that way out, Dick.
    Sherry

    PRIVACY PROTECTION
    If you plan to forward this, please remove all e-mail addresses.
    Also please use the BCC option when forwarding to more than one person.
    BUY AMERICAN!

    Woman is 53 But Looks 25
    ConsumerLifestyleMag.com