Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Any milestones out there..

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 5 11:12 AM
      Add all the milestones that I received to the site!  If you all have more, let me know!  Let'em know what achievements you have it!  Keep on cach'n!

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

      On Jul 3, 2012, at 11:07 , Esther Lopez wrote:

      A big KUDOS to The Parks Place! With all those milestones, who needs any others to post!!!!!

      Esther/BGTx

      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 9 10:03 AM
        I just completed four Regions of the Texas StateParks 2011 Geocaching Challenge. I already received the Olympic bronze medal, but now I get the silver one. Discovered several really fine areas to hike. This is a great way to introduce people to a valuable resource here in Texas.

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barry <bcwatson@...> wrote:

        > Highest number of days without a find?
        > :-)
        > Some day, I'll take up geocaching again....
        >
        > Barry Watson, MSgt, USAF (Retired)
        >
        > aka Doc Geo (Geocaching)
        > aka Much, The Miller's Son (Renaissance)
        >
        > Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, a burger in one hand, a beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

      • Christa Ratcliff
        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 10 9:01 AM
          Hi Greg
          I know it's not much in comparison to the huge milestones reached by some this month, but the Cacherats! hit 300 finds on Sunday when we finished Middle Earth and defeated Dark Lord Sauron.  It was a huge feat for us!
          Thanks,
          Christa
          (Cacherats!) Mom

          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 10 11:16 AM
            300 is nothing to sneer at and finishing the Middle Earth is a feat in itself.

            Russ the Waterweasel

            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 10 6:52 PM
              Thanks Russ!

              Message 6 of 20 , Jul 16 1:26 PM
                Yes, it is hot out there - and it is hotter in Indiana than in Texas!!!
                We (Lyni9 & Gas409) braved the heat to make our 19K find today.

                Lyni9 (Iris Scott) & Gas490 (Glenn Scott)

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Greg Jewett <geojewett@...> wrote:

                > I know it is hot, but has anyone hit any milestones? The last one I saw and put on the website was in May. Yikes! :)
                >
                > Keep on caching!
                >

                > Greg Jewett
                > Geocacher Handle: GeoJewett
                > (512) 627-7290
                > geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
                > http://geocaching.ejewett.com/
                > http://www.geocachingaustin.com/
                > Don't print this e-mail unless it's necessary. Save a tree

              • John Baker
                Message 7 of 20 , Jul 16 1:27 PM

                  Congrats!
                  John/thenkengrene

                  Message 8 of 20 , Jul 16 1:28 PM
                    woo hoo!
                    Happy dance for you!

                    BarbJ-dancing-Tygress

                    Yes, it is hot out there - and it is hotter in Indiana than in Texas!!!
                    We (Lyni9 & Gas409) braved the heat to make our 19K find today.

                    Lyni9 (Iris Scott) & Gas490 (Glenn Scott)

                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Greg Jewett <geojewett@...> wrote:

                    > I know it is hot, but has anyone hit any milestones?  The last one I saw and put on the website was in May.  Yikes! :)
                    >
                    > Keep on caching!
                    >

                    > Greg Jewett
                    > Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
                    > (512) 627-7290
                    > geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
                    > http://geocaching.ejewett.com/
                    > http://www.geocachingaustin.com/
                    > Don't print this e-mail unless it's necessary. Save a tree

                    <*> Your email settings:
                       Individual Email | Traditional

                    <*> To change settings online go to:
                       (Yahoo! ID required)

                    <*> To change settings via email:

                    Woman is 57 But Looks 27
                    ConsumerLifestyles.org
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jul 16 1:37 PM
                      Excellent!

                      Russ the Waterweasel

                      (And what the heck is it doing hotter in Indiana than Texas?  That's just wrong!)

                      Yes, it is hot out there - and it is hotter in Indiana than in Texas!!!
                      We (Lyni9 & Gas409) braved the heat to make our 19K find today.

                      Lyni9 (Iris Scott) & Gas490 (Glenn Scott)

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Greg Jewett <geojewett@...> wrote:

                      > I know it is hot, but has anyone hit any milestones? The last one I saw and put on the website was in May. Yikes! :)
                      >
                      > Keep on caching!
                      >

                      > Greg Jewett
                      > Geocacher Handle: GeoJewett
                      > (512) 627-7290
                      > geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
                      > http://geocaching.ejewett.com/
                      > http://www.geocachingaustin.com/
                      > Don't print this e-mail unless it's necessary. Save a tree

                    • Mrs. Captain Picard
                      Message 10 of 20 , Jul 17 12:16 PM
                        Way to go, you two!  You guys are really going after it!

                        Cheers,

                        On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 3:26 PM, iris9 <iris9@...> wrote:

                        Yes, it is hot out there - and it is hotter in Indiana than in Texas!!!
                        We (Lyni9 & Gas409) braved the heat to make our 19K find today.

                        Lyni9 (Iris Scott) & Gas490 (Glenn Scott)

                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Greg Jewett <geojewett@...> wrote:

                        > I know it is hot, but has anyone hit any milestones? The last one I saw and put on the website was in May. Yikes! :)
                        >
                        > Keep on caching!
                        >

                        > Greg Jewett
                        > Geocacher Handle: GeoJewett
                        > (512) 627-7290
                        > geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
                        > http://geocaching.ejewett.com/
                        > http://www.geocachingaustin.com/
                        > Don't print this e-mail unless it's necessary. Save a tree

                      • busybeetoni
                        Message 11 of 20 , Jul 17 6:11 PM
                          I don't know whether I posted it in here, but I hit my 5K milestone.

                          Message 12 of 20 , Jul 18 5:45 AM
                            Congratulations!
                            5K is a fine number indeed!

                            BarbJ/Tygress