for your morning amusement

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2012
      Sometimes I just have to share a log... however, y'all may find the log for GC2TY3C Down In The Valley (TB drop spot) more edge of your seat reading....

      Tygress found Hard Luck GC318P6
      Wednesday, 04 July 2012Texas   S 67.1 mi from your home location

      It's no hard luck life for us!
      Though moments make us cuss
      Though for treats we
      Must solve tricks
      Roadside missives
      Give us kicks!

      Not a hard luck life!

      Coords have spoken, so
      It's down Hard Luck row we go!

      Cling-ons blanket
      Socks and pants
      'Casional stickers
      Cause some rants

      It's that Hard Luck life!

      Don't you feel that cruel summer sun a scowlin'?
      Burning skin, eye, land with blazing light?
      But, no way, are we gonna throw the towel in?
      Not when the cache-smiles are grinning bright.

      True the spiders and stickers make it creepy
      Every rustle in the grass might make you blink
      Now saner folks would find shade, siesta sleepy
      Float down the Comal... long cool drink!
      Ohhhh!!!!!!!

      GPS binging life!
      Trompin' sweaty life!
      Roadside margin life!
      Profile enlargin' life!

      Along these country roads we see
      Icon boxes at GZ
      To the shoulder we will veer
      Gonna find the caches here!

      =spoken=
      But look at those gold smileys shine
      like the top of the Chrysler Building!

      Yank the stickers from our skin
      Cling-ons spot the clothes we're in
      Sweaty work the cache to win
      Sign that log with permanent pen!

      (whistle) Read them coords!
      (whistle) Use your heads!
      (whistle) Find them hides!
      (whistle) In their cachey beds!

      Still, no hard luck life for us
      Though there's moments make us cuss
      Triple digits? Let us sweat
      All the p&gs we can get!
      It's no hard luck life
      It's no hard luck life
      It's no hard luck life
      It's
      No
      Hard
      Luck
      Life!!!!
      KACHING!

      No Hard Luck on Hard Luck Road for us... just a Quick 4th of July cache.
      Hot as a fire-cracker, it's team MOWT, TOWM, or whatever alpha-jumble we put in the log this time.

      Tygress, Waterweasel, Outlaw, & Moosiegirl celebrate our Independence by caching free!

      ----
      BarbJ =I now return you to your previously scheduled morning= Tygress

      Seabourn Luxury Cruises
      Receive special offers from the World's Best Small-Ship Cruise Line!
      seabourn.com
    • bushman_family
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2012
        I love your logs! This is a great one.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2012
          thank you! To please I always aim!

          BarbJ = The Verse Logger in Caching = Tygress