interesting statistic...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2012
      Our little sport may be a fringe activity... but it's taking on Victorian fringe proportions (if you've ever noted Victorian ornament, you know what I mean)

      When I logged onto geocaching.com this morning:

      Recent Activity

      In the last 30 days, there have been 6,654,135 new logs submitted

      OVER 6 and a half million logs in a month.
      Ok, we ain't Facebook (and I'm glad for that) but.... whoa.

      BarbJ = helping the count = Tygress

      53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
      consumerproducts.com