Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: OT: Annie Get Your Gun Inclusion Show July 12th!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012
      I meantioned your qualms about the popping sounds. I know the big shoot out is barely cap-gun noise for the regular shows....
      Anyway, yes, it's a Good Thing They Do at the Palace.

      Oh, and the regular show is worth y'all's visit.... (not to mention, it's the last weekend to see The Kitchen Witches at Way Off Broadway (www.wobcp.org))

      -BarbJ=Palacian=Tygress

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012
        What a cool opportunity! I love that it is supported by outside donations. Kudos to all involved!

        -- Vicki (FG2 in FiedoGang)

        On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

        Off topic but some may be interested.