Re: OT: Annie Get Your Gun Inclusion Show July 12th!

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012
      Kiddo #1 will be at Camp Camp or I'd try taking her. She doesn't like poping sounds like balloons and stuff, so it may be best that she isn't going anyway.

      I'm sure it will be a packed house again as the people who are taking advantage of this sure appreciate it. Thanks!
    • Christa Ratcliff
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012
        As a mother of a child with special needs, I appreciate you posting
        this. I have forwarded the information to several people and their
        caregivers who might enjoy a night like this.

        Thanks again.
        Christa
        (Cacherats!) mom
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012
          I meantioned your qualms about the popping sounds. I know the big shoot out is barely cap-gun noise for the regular shows....
          Anyway, yes, it's a Good Thing They Do at the Palace.

          Oh, and the regular show is worth y'all's visit.... (not to mention, it's the last weekend to see The Kitchen Witches at Way Off Broadway (www.wobcp.org))

          -BarbJ=Palacian=Tygress

          Kiddo #1 will be at Camp Camp or I'd try taking her.  She doesn't like poping sounds like balloons and stuff, so it may be best that she isn't going anyway.

          I'm sure it will be a packed house again as the people who are taking advantage of this sure appreciate it.  Thanks!

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

        • Vicki L. Almstrum
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012
            What a cool opportunity! I love that it is supported by outside donations. Kudos to all involved!

            -- Vicki (FG2 in FiedoGang)

            On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

            Off topic but some may be interested.