Re: GSAK Question! Favorites Points

  • lignumaqua
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012
      Instead of having to keep adding new tags, Clyde added the generic %caches_xxxx tag which will work with any field. Just replace the xxxx with the GSAK field name.

      Mike

      > Perfect!
      >
      > This is going to make my job of picking caches so much easier!
      >
      > Since there's a Favorites Points column now, why doesn't GSAK have a %Fav
      > tag? That's what I was looking for, but didn't see.
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Julie
      >
      > On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 10:34 AM, lignumaqua <
      > geocaching@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Hi Julie,
      > >
      > > The tag is %caches_FavPoints
      > >
      > > %smart=12 %Typ1%Con1 %caches_FavPoints
      > >
      > > Mike
      > >

      > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Mrs. Captain Picard"
      > > <mrscaptainpicard@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Ok, I've got my favorites points pulled into my GSAK file. Now, what
      > > > special tag do I use if I want to put the favorites points in my waypoint
      > > > name when loading my GPS? For example, I usually do %smart=12 %Typ1%Con1.
      > > > Now I want smart name, type, container and # of favorite points.
      > > >
      > > > I just know someone out there will have the answer for me, and I'll bet
      > > > it's Lignumaqua!
      > > >
      > > > Cheers,
      > > > Julie
      > > > Mrs. Captain Picard

    • Mrs. Captain Picard
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012
        I saw that, but I guess the instructions weren't that clear and I didn't quite understand.  I'm good to go, now!
        Thx,